Thursday, October 7, 2010

Busted Lip & Layla Faith

                                            Hi guys! I wanted Layla to be first HERE , I clicked
                                            add selected and did not realize I had every single
                                                   pic selected. O well!
                                                    My baby skeleton
                                                 MK also has her fang teeth coming in!
                                                    Just in time for Halloween!
                                                    MK fell over on the hard wood floors trying
                                               to crawl. Poor baby had a terrible busted lip;(




                                                 Check out right side...Still swollen Little Lip!
                                                  

                                              Pam & Ella Grace waiting for baby Hixon to be born!
                                           Ella Grace was sooo excited to hold her baby sister!!
                                                     Nervous anticipation......
                                                 I Love Ella Grace's big sister attire
                                                    Welcome to the world baby girl! Look
                                                at that sweet bottom lip...she was shivering and
                                                soo cold! Just minutes after she was born....
                                                 First Family of 4 picture!
                                                             EG sooooo Happy, scared, and not so
                                               sure about everything!!


                                        

Ashley named Layla the next night about 10p.m.!
She was back and fourth between  a few and
 couldn't narrow it down! Finally after she
got to spend some time with her little one
she decided she was a 'Layla'. I Love it=)
Layla Faith Hixon
10.1.10 7lbs 9oz

Congratulations Hixon Family.

Getting REAL


After reading some different stories linked from Kellys Korner blog,
I was so amazed how real some of the stories were. It makes
you sit back and think ..."what storms are we going to go
through in this journey called life?" I Have a friend/co worker
who has been trying to have a baby since'05. She's a pure
trooper I Have to say. She has had a horrible last few years
with her mom having a brain tumor, she makes several trips
to vanderbilt every other week taking care of her single mom. Along
with all of this she works a FULL load, and has gone through
fertility boost, to IVF and everything in between. I Have no
idea how she has been as strong as she has.  It has now
came down to IVF with an egg donor , and her procedure
is this Sunday. Please say a prayer for Stephanie, this is
her last attempt in TTC. I know how bad she wants this,
and I pray God's will be done for her. I got a phone
call today from my MIL telling me a friend of her's
father was killed one street over by a drunk driver.
The girls father was only in his fifties, and she was
very close to him and he picked her children up
from school each day. CAn you imagine??? I think about
me in her situation and how my parents pick and go with 
my child, and what of they don't see Mk go to school??
She also had a family member just go through
 a tragic situation about a month ago. It's
just one of those times when you say"whyyyy"??????
She's lost her father. I cannot imagine.
I just want to beat my self up when I get
caught up in the everyday life of "Is my house
clean enough, Is my child outfit to the tee, my husband
works to much, do I have a Christmas tree in every room"?!?!
REALLY Amy??? GET real. This is one chance we get in life,
and it could all be gone in a flash. So just live and be thankful.

*Be looking  for McCoy- Kate....she's a mooooo cow for Halloween!




1 comment:

Brittny said...

Poor Little MK. Hope that lip is better. What are we going to do when they start walking??!