Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Chandlers Baby Shower & Family

I Must first start out by saying, I had all these
diff events in order. SOooo..here
goes a whole bunch of Random because
they didn't go in order at all!!

Welcome baby CHandler!!!
We can't wait to meet your lil face!

Yummy FOod!

Pretty Presents
Brooke, Brittney, Alex & Lisa

Katie , (Josie coming 4/2011) Layla & MK


Ash & MK






Lee and MK before our first family walk/jog
on Thanksgiving day! 
Grateful Gobbler 10'
Lily & Mk
My Sister Jennifer and her first neice =)
leeebo!


Mom & Shiela

5 Blondes!
Nikki , Emily, Lily, Layla, Katie & MK

Lily being her funny lil self

Lily trying to get her baby from
Uncle Lee!

Lori (Lee sis)Lee & Lily
Diaper cake , Katie made!!! SOo pretty!







Fisher ,My nephew
Silverdale Christmas Tea!





Misty & Brittney


   

Chandlers shower was a success, I Loved giving
Brittney a shower. It was a lot of fun=0
 Thank You to all that helped!


Hope everyone is having a great week.

God Bless

No comments: