Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May-Bitter sweet

Its scary to know how fast time
really goes by. This month "may" is a bitter
sweet month, simply because this is the month
I was blessed with MK. I am now thinking
whoa that was like a year ago? REALLY 1 year
ago?? Although I love having her here, I miss
the nervous excited energy I had. My first Ultrasound,
hearing her heartbeat for the first time ,Waiting to
find out if she was a boy or girl, 4D Ultrasound,
registering, baby showers, all the bliss, to the anxiety
of driving to the hospital in the middle if the night to have
the sweetest baby ! BUT, boy I am LOVING having her
and holding her in my arms.
She was smiling so big here!
Kick, kick, kicking those long legs! Thank
you Mimi(Kate) for those!
To going grocery store shopping
the first time. Don't you love all the groceries
stacked around her?! In the blink of an eye
She will be riding in here like a big girl, with no
carseat. I hope all of you guys are loving this
warm weather. Have a great week.
I will leave you with this... I am going to
try to do something like this on each post...this one
is from my book "What Happy working mothers know".

Move over, diamonds; happiness is a girls best friend.
-Cathy Greenberg

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Thanks for the post =) I was just thinking a few minutes ago that I haven't talked to you ALL day, wow! Hope it was a good one! love ya

Amanda Ledford said...

I've wondered where you've been! :) Hope you and MK are doing well! See you soon!

Keeley Bug said...

Too cute! Keeley and I are up for girl time whenever :).

Grady's Mommy said...

Aww, Amy I love you! MK is one precious little angel!

Mary Beth said...

Your Blog is Adorable Amy! And your little girl is ao beautiful, but you know that!