YOu smile all the time. YOu try to laugh
out loud. You love to have your diaper changed.
You light up my life every day. I lOve you sweet baby.
What a wonderful way to spend my first Mothers day=)
Loving Lee in pink!
Over it with Slobber on my dress!


I am so Thank ful Lee and I have our Mothers.
Over it with Slobber on my dress!
she is here and healthy @ 87yrs.
me love and guidance every day.
Four generations
My Party tutu...We dressed
My Party tutu...We dressed up for Myles! ha

I Had a great weekend! What about you guys? I

went to Myles 5th Birthday party! Forgot
to take my camera in! (Story of my life) I am
sure Brittney will have pics up soon.
Check out her blog @ hudsons1010.blogspot.com
It was a neat place. I know all the kids were wore out!
The food and cake was delicious.
I feel TRULY blessed as a mother. I love
being a Mommy to MK. Thank you God
so much for her.
"For you created my in most being, you
knit me together in my Mothers womb.
I praise you because I am wonderfully made''.
-Psalm 139:13


1 comment:
You look BEAUTIFUL!!
Post a Comment