Sunday, May 16, 2010

McCoy Kate.. Miss USA?!


This week end was great! Today was a VERY EXCITING day!Our
morning started off so good.First all my baby slept all night until
9am this morning=) Church was so real and connecting. I love
our church. Its unreal how much its growing. Our satellite campus
is about to go to 3 different services. I am so excited about MK
growing in our church. I am ready for her to start going back to the nursery.
Lee isn't up to it yet. Here is a few pics of our future Miss USA..in our eyes8)
Thank you Brittney for my cute zebra outfit.
I Love it! I love this SEASON!

Here I am with my daddy's friend Scott.
I am a cute little thumb sucker.
ALL ready for church this morning
with my arm up. She did this on her own.
All she's missing is her earrings.
Napping during the sunday rain.


Love is unconditional

God demonstrates His own love
towards us, in that while we were yet
sinners, Christ died for us.- Romans 5:8

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Love that baby girl so much! I wanted to get her monogram on that outfit but I also know how slow I am and thought she'd probably be grown out of it by the time I ever got around to it :). Love ya!

Beth said...

I love the first picture of her in the zebra dress where she is smiling :) SO cute!

Amanda Ledford said...

She has gotten so big! I love her!!! See you soon!